Chuxco Inc dba Ameritek USA and American Labs offers a full range of equipment to keep your plant up and running. We are the HYDRAULIC OVERHAUL and INSPECTION SERVICE TEAM, offering ZERO TIME OVERHAUL and an 18-month warranty, specializing in mules, test stands and power units, using:
Red Oil Equipment and Conversions
Industrial and Aerospace Equipment
Hydraulic Repair Services/Troubleshooting
Hydraulic Test Stands (Stationary & Portable)
Pneumatic Test Stands
Proof & Burst Test Stands
Special Test Equipment
SKYDROL Media Equipment and Conversions
We offer custom-built systems to customer specifications. We can use your schematics or our engineers will work with you for your design requirements.
Stationary “UNIVERSAL” Wide Body Aircraft Components Test Stand. Available in skydrol fluid media, or other fluid applications upon request. This stainless steel test stand is rated 50 GPM and designed to test: actuators, valves, pumps, hose assemblies and related components to 3000 PSI with a proof test circuit to 10,000 PSI. This Dual System unit offers 2 test stations each able to provide 0/25 GPM and 0/3000 PSI which may be combined for a total 50 GPM and 3000 PSI flow test. The pump test circuit is controlled by a “State of the Art” variable frequency drive with standard aircraft adapter pump mount.
This Power Unit is capable of testing actuators, valves, accumulators, and hoses, and has a 600 series Denison variable volume pressure compensated pump. It also includes a high pressure filter (3 micron), low pressure filter (10 micron), water heat exchanger, relief valve, check valve, drain valve, 60 gallon reservoir, electrical control enclosure with starter, fuses, and relay.
The Test Stand is designed for performance testing on aircraft hydraulic system components such as valves, actuating cylinders, solenoid valves, reservoirs, accumulators, and pumps, using hydraulic fluid, Specification Mil-H5506, Mil-H5083, and Mil-H-83282 at operating temperatures between 100º and 1600° F
All Components are housed in an all steel cabinet of welded and bolted construction. Doors are provided to allow instant access to the interior of the machine for periodic inspection and service. The unit is compact, lightweight, and mounted on rubber tire wheels. Power supplied by a air operated pump. Hydraulic pressure is controlled by means of air pressure regulator.
This equipment is used for testing AC and DC generators. The unit is mounted on a steel skid with blower motor, drive motors and motor starters. The control panel includes switches, meters and connectors. The unit is designed to operate on: 220/440 vac 50/60 HZ, 3 phase power. But may be modified and up graded for other service on request.
3 System power unit, capable of 50 GPM @ 3000 psi with 5000 PSI available at reduced flows. Consisting of the following components:
The model A215 is used in support of Boeing and Air Bus. It is a generic unit, simple to operate and will meet the basic test requirements for the above aircraft. The model A215-Universal is used on all Douglas Aircraft requiring It-Can tests.
Chuxco Inc dba Ameritek USA have access to way too much inventory to list here. Please contact us with your specific requirements.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy from Ameritek USA and American Labs
- Unbeatable Prices…. We will meet or beat the competition by offering equal or superior quality components and equipment for less.
- 18 Month Warranty….that’s six full months more of factory protection against defects on your purchase than most OEMs offer.
- Solid Track Record…. we have 100’s of documented references we have earned many letters of recommendation from industry leaders.
- Two Established 40 Year Old Companies….. We are here to maintain your growing needs.
- On Site Services….. We come to you to maintain and service your equipment.
- Off-Site Services…. We ship your equipment to our facility where we strip the equipment down to bare bones and completely restore and rebuild it to at least original specs or better.
- Buy American…. All our equipment is assembled and/or manufactured in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Support US Based Minority Owned Small Business….. We help support the local economy and provide good paying jobs for the local communities.
- Hundreds of Years of Experiences…Combined managerial personal experiences and skills totaling over 100 years.
- Top flight NASA Trained Engineering Staff. Mike Curry the President of American Labs worked as an engineer for NASA.
Call us at (844) 747-7377 to set up a meeting to discuss manufacturing and or servicing your existing aviation hydraulic test stands and equipment, or contact us for more information.
Chuxco Inc dba Ameritek USA